Fire Sweeps Through Bredgar Bungalow
Submitted by SFM Newsroom on
Kent Fire and Rescue Service (KFRS) were called to reports of a fire at a bungalow in Swanton Street, in Bredgar, yesterday (Saturday 1st January) afternoon.
Seven fire engines attended, shortly after 3:30pm, along with a bulk water carrier and a height vehicle.
Crews wore breathing apparatus while using hose reel jets and fog spikes to extinguish the fire, which is believed to have started in the roof space of the property.
No injuries were reported, however two adults suffered symptoms of suspected shock.
- Read more about Fire Sweeps Through Bredgar Bungalow
- Log in to post comments