Bedroom

Bedroom Fire Tackled In Sittingbourne

Bedroom Fire Tackled In Sittingbourne

Kent Fire and Rescue Service were called to reports of a bedroom fire at a house in Samuel Drive, in Kemsley last night (Monday 31st May).
 
Three fire engines attended at around 6:00pm and crews wore breathing apparatus while using hose reel jets and water from a hydrant to extinguish the flames, before using a high pressured fan to clear the home of smoke. 
 
No casualties were reported. 
 
It’s believed the fire was electrical and was started accidentally.

USB Cable Fault Causes Bedroom Fire In Iwade

USB Cable Fault Causes Bedroom Fire In Iwade

Kent Fire and Rescue Service were called to a fire in a first floor bedroom of a semi-detached property on Purple Emperor Grove in Iwade earlier this afternoon (Friday 1st January).

On arrival fire crews found a bedroom on fire and used breathing apparatus, a hose reel jet, thermal imaging camera and a ventilation fan to tackle the blaze and clear the property of smoke.

The fire was accidental and it's believed it was caused by a cable, similar to a USB cable, that was plugged in to the power where the wire insulation had completely being burnt off.

Subscribe to RSS - Bedroom

100% Local Radio for Sittingbourne